It's Halloween tomorrow and did we mention we're excited?! We're getting festive around the office with some spooky bunting and wanted to share this super quick and easy DIY with you.
What you'll need:
- A printer & heavy card (200-300gsm)
- Twine (we chose black & metallic gold)
- Washi tape (or sticky tape)
- Download and print the bunting file by joining our mailing list below. Be sure to print on nice heavy card (200 - 300gsm) for best results.
- Follow the guides to cut out each piece.
- Trim a length of twine to around 2.5m. The actual length will depend on how you space out your spooks so feel free to trim your twine after step 4 if you'd like.
- Attach your spooky pieces to the twine. We used washi tape, but you could use regular sticky tape or even hot glue if you'd prefer.
- Hang your Halloween bunting and share a snap with us on Insty @laceylaneinsta #llfreebies #laceylanespooks
P.s. We're loving seeing all our #laceylanespooks rocking their costumes! If you haven't already entered, get in quick! We'll be choosing a winner on Monday 1st Nov.