The girls had an absolute ball! It was a cold, blustery day but with some winter layering, they were toasty warm. The Winter chill isn't my fave but I do love me some layering! Here are my top tips to Winterfy your Laner:
- Frank is Your Friend - The Frank cardy is a soft thick knit so it's perfect to warm up in when the weather gets chilly.
- Tights + Boots For Toasty Tootsies - This one is great for extending the longevity of summery clothes in general. Adding tights to a Hattie dress or some super cute puckers means you'll get year-round wear out of your faves!
- Old School Stylin' - I LOVE the pairing the long sleeve neck tie blouses or #LaceyLaner tops under dresses on my girls. It gives such a vintage vibe and it adds that much-needed warmth during the winter months.
- Cover Little Noggins - A stylish bowler hat or a Willow rabbit dress hood works a treat for keeping little Laner noggins warm.
- Layer Your Layers - I'm obsessed with layering the Vegan Fur Vest over Frank! It not only adds extra warmth and cuddly softness, but it's super stylish to boot <3
Check out our Winter Warmers Collection for some more Winterfy inspo.